Foriba is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing marketing team. Digital marketing is a critical driver of growth for Foriba’s global business and this job will be at the center of that effort.
The Digital Marketing Manager will directly contribute to three main priorities for our business; customer acquisition and growth, brand reputation, and customer retention. The day-to-day actions for this role will directly touch our customers and prospects and will positively shape and influence our buyer journeys and customer life cycles and will position our brand.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Planning; create a digital marketing strategy to generate leads for the sales team
- Account Based Marketing; work with sales to identify key target accounts and create/execute marketing activities to drive awareness and conversions from those accounts
- Campaign Management; develop end to end digital marketing campaigns by using content, email, landing pages, webinars, social, PPC and Hubspot to generate leads with a list of 10.000 target accounts
- Website; manage their web presence and optimise for SEO over time
- Stakeholder Management; work with offline marketing and sales teams to ensure campaigns are integrated and effective
- Analysis; measure the effectiveness of activities to help improve activities over time, using Google Analytics, Marketing Automation and the CRM
You will be a forward thinking, dynamic and innovative individual. Skills & experience the Digital Marketing Manager must have;
- Has at least 3 years’ experience in a similar B2B marketing managerial role in the Tech sector
- Fully conversant with SEO, Google analytics, Google AdWords, PPC and other tools for ranking digital and below the line marketing campaigns
- Detailed knowledge of inbound and outbound marketing initiatives for lead generation
- Experience of account based marketing would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, CMS
- Proficient in the use of MS Office; and has experience in using CRM tools such as Salesforce or HubSpot
- Prior experience in using NPS and focus groups for market research on customer personas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with key internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Experience of working within the tech or software sector would be an advantage
Please send a covering letter stating why you are interested and suitable for this position and include a full CV stating educational qualifications and employment history.
Please email your application to email@example.com applications to be received on or before 30th January 2019.
Upon applying, please ensure that you have attached a CV. All applications without this will not be considered.