Foriba is seeking a strategic editorial leader to join our fast-growing marketing team. Content marketing is a critical driver of growth for Foriba’s global business and this job will be at the center of that effort. The position is based in İstanbul, Turkey.
You will develop a highly targeted content strategy for our blog, mentor and manage talented writers and editors, and leverage audience analytics to make the Foriba content experience ever more relevant and useful. You’ll come with a track record of creating high-quality content that drives demonstrated value for both the audience and the business. Your work should generate qualified leads and greater engagement with Foriba’s promise.
- Own our organic search-driven content strategy from ideation to execution.
- Turn that content strategy into a living portfolio of high-impact, highly cross-functional campaigns that demonstrate clear and compelling results across a variety of channels.
- Scope and define multifaceted content marketing projects from beginning to end with a strategic vision for the customer value these projects can deliver. Be customer obsessed and anticipate what they want to know and how to best deliver the message.
- Work closely with our growing team of editors and writers to continuously improve the quality, reach and the overall impact of our content as well as with cross-functional practitioners (product managers, social media managers, email marketers and more) to test and optimize content campaigns.
- Maintain high standards for storytelling and craftsmanship. Develop content that is as unique and approachable as Foriba is as a product.
Create scalable editorial processes in close collaboration with other team leaders.
- 5-7 years experience developing high-quality content in the form of website landing pages, bylined articles, social media writing, sales enablement materials, ebooks, case studies, and more.
- Fluent in Turkish and English, another European language is a plus.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially across marketing disciplines, sales, design, and engineering.
Hands-on management experience leading diverse teams of writers and editors with energy and empathy.
- Preferred B2B content marketing experience using organic search (SEO) best practices as a primary traffic acquisition channel.
- Demonstrated ability to build structured quantitative and qualitative analyses around content performance goals. You have a strategic, metrics-driven mindset with a passion for the art and science of content marketing.