About the Role
As a PR and Event Specialist, you will be responsible for growing awareness of Foriba in Turkey and Europe. You will secure meaningful media coverage in each country and will develop and manage campaigns that build interest and awareness on a topic or product line. You will also be responsible for sourcing and securing public speaking engagements for Foriba at key industry events.
This is a newly created role, and you’ll spend your days identifying and developing remarkable stories across Foriba’s key verticals, speaking with journalists to secure those stories, and coming up with new ways to increase our brand awareness throughout Europe and Turkey. You’ll become the go-to person for positioning, content and media relations in Turkey & Europe, and will work closely with our Marketing Director to develop strategy and messaging across each key country. You’ll also work with marketers across the organization, as well as with executives and senior leadership.
- You have strong writing skills (and examples to prove it)
- You know how to craft and pitch a compelling story
- You have experience building relationships and securing coverage with media in either Turkey and Europe
- You are familiar with the media landscape in either Turkey and Europe
- Ideally, you will have worked in a B2B SaaS environment before
What else are we looking for?
- A critical thinker. You make decisions based on potential business impact and are able to make reasoned judgments that are logical and well-thought out.
- Someone who is sharp. You don’t miss deadlines, are incredibly reliable, and can spot an opportunity for impact with little guidance.
- A sense of urgency. You’re very proactive and have a desire to make a big impact with everything you work on as soon as possible.
- A team player. You instinctively offer help when needed, but know how to prioritize and manage your own time. You have plenty of ideas but are humble enough to realize yours isn’t always the right one.