Foriba is looking for a Designer to join the Marketing team.
We are a small, tight-knit, dynamic group of creators and makers and need someone who is eager to learn while collaborating on a variety of projects across media, digital, video, social, experiential and print. This is an ideal position for someone fresh out of school or recently so, looking to level up. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills and learn by working closely with all departments to conceive and execute exciting and engaging creative.
Foriba is a tech company. Our brand is anything but. Our brand is real, personal, authentic and human. We don’t use cartoons, or cute illustrations we use real people and a bold graphic style to reflect the energy of our business and emphasize our commitment to people, human interaction and our focus on the customer. Our role models aren’t other B2B companies – they’re companies like Apple, Nike, and Patagonia.
- An excellent sense of current design trends
- An energetic, engaged, collaborative and productive work style.
- A passion for best practices for visual communication online and off
- Great layout/composition skills
- An understanding of what makes great photography great (or are eager to learn)
- A solid ability with all Adobe Creative Suite programs (extra credit for Premier, AfterEffects)
We think these are givens…
- Strong problem-solving abilities. (Can you Google that before asking for help?)
- Eager and able to learn quickly. (Up for the task regardless. (See above))
- Interest in all functions of marketing: Visual design, Copywriting, Product Marketing, Content, PR, Experiential, and how all of it comes together to create a world-class brand and premium customer experience.
What Your Day Looks Like
You’ll report directly to the Marketing Director and be involved in design and development across everything we do as a marketing team.
Whether it is supporting our content team with blog images, infographics, and interactive content or working with the funnel team to create landing pages, ads, and experiences for social media or jumping into signage and swag for the events you’ll bring your insights and skill to bear on it all.
More about you…
- You are a fast learner.
- You are comfortable being uncomfortable.
- You are a self-starter. You’ll start producing great work day one.
- You’ll need to be fast. Everything we mentioned above might happen in a single week at Foriba.
- You’ll need to show your work. Early, often, always.
- Foriba is a once in a career opportunity, and we are working to build a once in a lifetime company. We move fast. We produce and we expect results. But we won’t make you run the gauntlet to get something approved. We have a bias for action and practice extreme ownership. You will too.
Still with us?
Excited? We are moving fast and hiring for this role now.
If you’re interested and would be ready to make the jump to Foriba ASAP, send a quick email with a link to your work to email@example.com with the subject line: Marketing Designer.